2013年6月18日星期二

Stylish Bluetooth Headphones is the nice choice for loving music fans

I am a loving music girl and I listen to a lot of music especially light music, popular music, jazz music, classic music, etc. Headphone is the listening to music tool is important for me and my favorite brand is Syllable. I currently use one pair headphones called syllable G08 with stylish appearance. I think it is the world's best headphones, so everybody does not miss the Syllable G08 headphones.
Back in 2012, we heard that syllable had announced the first Bluetooth headphones- syllable G08 headphones. Over the past few weeks, I have finally been able to test them out and I found some great features and some definite drawbacks.
First and foremost, I like the overall design of the Syllable G08 with bright color and stylish appearance. From the shinny colorful headphones to the syllable G08 branding, these are too over-the-top for my taste. I especially do not like only black or white headphone which looks a little too dull for me. I asked myself, “would I attract all people to wear these headphones in public?” I cannot say that I can. They draw too much attention and I feel like people would judge me for wearing syllable G08 headphones.
However, I loved the actual headphones. Although I am usually not a fan of on-ear headphone, the syllable G08 headphones are easily one of the most comfortable headphones I have ever tried on. Without question, they can be worn all day without any ear fatigue. They still might cause your ears to sweet, but that happens with all large headphones. Syllable has also done a great job making these headphones portable by making them easily collapsible.
The best part of the headphones is its sound quality. Every music genre sounded fantastic and I had absolutely no complaints. With a similar price, these headphones sound much better than beats. If it was not for the gaudy design and high price tag, the syllable headphones fantastic sound quality and supreme comfort would have made them a top choice. 
So great bluetooth headphones, can you miss them?
 

Know more about syllable headphones:
Syllable website: http://en.syllable-syllable.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/syllableheadphone

没有评论:

发表评论